This Privacy Notice describes Ophiomics’s practices and policies regarding the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal data collected from the Ophiomics website, as well as the services and features available through it. It further informs it´s users about choices and rights regarding personal data. Ophiomics is committed to upholding best practices in our use, collection, storage and disclosure of personal data.
Ophiomics.com is a website where information about Ophiomics activities, portfolio and team are presented to the general public. There are no services provided under the domain Ophiomics.com.
Ophiomics does not collect any information about site visits to Ophiomics.com or its sub-domains.
If the contact form is used, Ophiomics will have access to the email of the person using the contact. This information will used solely to addressed the issue/question raised by the person contacting Ophiomics and for no other purpose.
- Ophiomics do not share any data at Ophiomics with anyone outside Ophiomics unless required by law.
- Ophiomics takes all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised disclosure, alteration and destruction of Personal Data.
- Ophiomics takes all reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorised access.
If you have submitted a query to the Ophiomics.com site using our contact form, you have the right to:
- Request access to your information.
- Have us correct information.
- Have us erase and/or de-identify information.
You may exercise these rights at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org