Ophiomics – Investigação e Desenvolvimento em Biotecnologia, SA is biotechnology company developing new in-vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVD) integrating bioinformatics and genomics in support of diagnostic, prognostic, pharmacogenomics and clinical follow up in human disease, with a focus on cancer.
In order to help clinicians delivering a more precise medicine, and in this way enable a better patient care through the knowledge of the individual’s DNA, Ophiomics is committed to providing high quality products that meet or exceed the expectation of our customers. This includes:
- a. Maintaining a quality vision throughout the company by focusing on continuous improvement of our products and processes;
- b. Providing a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives;
- c. Involving all employees and suppliers in the delivery of compliant products and services aiming the customer and interested parts satisfaction as well as user and patient safety;
- d. Careful selection of suppliers, sub-contractors and partners;
- e. Focusing on continuous D&D to guarantee the optimization of our products and the development of new cutting-edge products, by understanding and meeting the requirements and the needs of our customers;
- f. Meeting all current requirements for national, European and other, relevant regulations;
- g. Meeting the requirements and continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015;
- h. Ensuring data protection and confidentiality of information are considered essential;
- i. Guaranteeing to patients the confidentiality of information related to their personal process.